Friday, January 27, 2012

Soon!

This past week I sat down and worked like a maniac on the back end of my website. I'm pleased to say that all the features (database and website stuff) necessary for the beta are done. Beta members are now registered with the site and are able to securely download the latest version of the game, as well as comment on posts on the new blog. Now all I have to do is polish up the game a little bit so you guys can start testing! The game will probably be released next week, and from then on I will be able to update the game with new stuff periodically.

7 comments:

  1. how does one become a beta tester for this fine product :)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. By pre-ordering the game when the website goes live in a few days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. By pre-ordering the game when the website goes live in a few days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Davioware when your website goes live I am going to throw my money at you so hard it will give you a concussion

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay, sounds fair, but no more than 15$ :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Davioware how soon?
    I want you to take my money!

    ReplyDelete